The Revo System consists of a Revo Machine and Remote Services, and allows users to remotely automate chemical solution preparation through use of a cloud-hosted user interface.
As a user, you agree that you will not use the Revo System to:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disassemble, work around, disable, interfere, decode, copy, modify, distribute or create any derivative or compilation works of the Remote Services or redeliver the Remote Services using framing or similar technology;
- Disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Remote Services by improper use;
- Allow third parties not approved by LabMinds to use the Remote Services or any data contained therein;
- Access the Remote Services in order to build a competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Remote Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Remote Services or the related systems or networks;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Remote Services, or bypass or attempt to bypass measures used by LabMinds to prevent or restrict access to the Remote Services;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security or authentication measures of the system, or attempt to prove, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network without proper written authorization from LabMinds;
- Attempt to access data from the Revo System other than data that is normally accessible through proper use of the Revo System such as Anonymized Process Data that is made available to you as part of using the Revo System or your own Customer Data;
- Disable or tamper with any mechanism that meters Customer’s use of the Remote Services;
- Rent, lease, lend, resell, transfer, or host the Remote Services, or any portion thereof, to or for third parties;
- Breach the confidentiality of a third party through improper use of Remote Services;
- Violate of any laws, rules and regulations;
- Authorize, permit or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
Every user of the Revo System is responsible for his or her own end users. It is, therefore, the responsibility of every user to ensure that his or her end users understand and adhere to this policy. Violations of this policy by a third party will be considered a violation by the user of the Revo Services.
In addition to immediate suspension or termination of the Revo System, a violation of any of the foregoing prohibitions may result in civil or criminal prosecution. LabMinds will assist authorities in the investigation of incidents involving such violations. LabMinds reserves the right to modify the terms of this AUP at any time and from time to time. The current version of the AUP will be posted on LabMinds’ website.